Thursday 2 May 2013

Week 13

Tutorial - Evolution

This was the last tutorial for Cross-Media for this semester. We went through the documents and slides that explained how the assessment would be going and what was our progress in our feedback and evolution of our character.

I finished my "trailer" for Douchebag Nate, a short 1min trailer that would introduce my character and his storyworld. It shows that Nate is a Architecture student that he got an assignment but wouldn't really tell what it's about. The main goal is to attract my audience : UC students, into watching the Web Series. It has to stay young and fun so that they would actually learn about sustainability and bad behaviours while being entertained.
I uploaded my video on the Youtube platform and told the viewers to enter Nate's storyworld by liking his facebook page. That is basically where all the interaction will occur. They will be then able to enter his storyworld by deciding some of his future actions, etc...

Here is the link to my video : Douchebag Nate Trailer

To try to develop my storyworld, I thought of some ideas that would help my character's popularity and fan attraction : Cool Tshirts with funny quotes is really appreciated by stidents and the more absurd, the better :















































































No comments:

Post a Comment