Thursday 21 March 2013

Week 7

Tutorial - Experimentation

I have been quite sure about the idea I would develop for my project by now so when this tutorial was about making prototypes and taking pictures to finalize our ideas, I was pretty sure where to go. The Architecture rooms in building 09.
It has been a few weeks now and my story to inspire sustainability at UC was forming clearly in my mind. My character would be an architect student.
So I went to take some pictures and draw what I was thinking would look like the character in my story that I decided to call : Douchebag Nate.

I try to get some inspiration by going to the architecture workshops and taking some pictures...
 Architecture Class building 07














Architecture Workshop - Building 07


































These pictures gave me a idea of how my character would look like :
(Please do not make fun of my crappy drawing skills)


(Don't mind the left page)

















Now that we had our inspirations and our drawings, we had to define the two main medias our character would be using. Douchebag Nate would definitely use Facebook and the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment